School Fundraising with On Location Photography
Fundraising isn’t always fun, but with On Location Photography FUNdraising is as easy as saying “Cheese!”
Because education is a priority in my life (one passed down through many generations), I enjoy using my time and talents to help fund things that are needed by schools. Parent/Teacher/Student organizations support the schools, and every year I support as many PTAs/PTSAs as I can.
Take a look at how my school fundraising program works and give me a call or share this message with your PTA so that we can do some FUNdrasing at your favorite school.
- I work with the school or PTA to find a couple of weekends for a Photography Event (we give it a catchy name to get people talking.)
- We choose 2 locations – usually a beach and a park, but I’m flexible – one for each weekend
- The organization schedules families for 10 to 20 minute sessions at the location of their choice.
- Families pay a nominal session fee (set by the organization) and these dollars are collected and kept by the organization as a donation.
- Within days of the photo shoot each family receives a complimentary 5×7 print from their session and are invited to purchase additional prints for holiday cards or what have you, as well as custom enlargements.
- I donate a percentage of all sales from the event to the school or organization as well.
You know what makes this such a great program? EVERYBODY WINS!
These are some of the photos I took last weekend when I did a FUNdraiser for Soleado School in Rancho Palos Verdes. The twins love their pictures, the Mom is thrilled to have the holiday card picture checked off her list, and the school is grateful for the donation
What will we call your school FUNdraising event? Think up a great name and give me a call to schedule your school.