Holiday Photo Idea … Delegate!
Sometimes we are so busy getting ready for the holidays that we forget to take pictures of the preparations. And, once the festivities start, it can be hard to take photos and do everything else. Why not get the kids involved by giving them a camera?
Find an old camera or give your children a new fun camera for an early present. Then give them a few “assignments” and see what images you get out of them. It’s fun, it gives them an important job, and at the end of the assignment they can share their work with everyone quite easily!
Sample photo assignments for kids:
- Documenting what the cooks are doing in the kitchen.
- Get a shot of Christmas lights.
- Take photos without anyone knowing that you are doing it. Introduce them to Lifestyle Photography.
- See how many smiling faces they can capture in a day.
- Get detail photos of decorations, presents, food, etc.
- Give them a color or letter theme.
- Write items down for a photo scavenger hunt.
You might find that you have a talented kid and actually get in some photos yourself this season too!
This tip is too good not to share! Comment below to let us know what you think and share some holiday photo tips of your own.
(Idea and some text from http://IHeartFaces.com)